Northampton vs Carlisle prediction

Diskuze o čemkoli, co se netýká Elona a jeho projektů
Odpovědět
tnhi9400

Northampton vs Carlisle prediction

Příspěvek od tnhi9400 » 19. 12. 2022, 8:26

England League Two - Northampton Town v Carlisle Utd on 20/12/2022
A stand-alone English League Two game previously postponed is being rescheduled for today. Both teams have been in good form and want to move up the league position.
According to an expert to soccer tips betting know? Northampton – Northampton Town is in 3rd position in the league, the host has a season record so far with 11W-6D-3L. Northampton Town has a goal difference of 14 with 34 goals scored and 20 goals conceded. However, they had not won a game from their last 5 matches at home and are currently on a 3-draw streak in a row. They could break the curse with a win at home, but won’t be that easy.
Northampton would be relying on their key winger Sam Hopskin to bring in the magic, the Right Winger netted 13 goals this season and could be the key in this match if the host wins.
>>Join us for a chat with chat free football tips
Carlisle - Carlisle Utd is in 7th position in the league, the away side has a season record so far with 8W-9D-3L. Carlisle Utd has a goal difference of 10 with 31 goals scored and 21 goals conceded, they are one of the strongest in attack away from home which poses a big threat to Northampton today as Carlisle wants to close the gap in the league.
Odds Analysis
Experts best premium soccer tips say: Asian Goal Line opened at 2.25 goals, with bookies expecting a low score result making punters retreat backing on over the goal line. Both sides are in scoring form as they reach the halfway point of the season, I believe this match should beat the Goal Line and be worth gambling on higher goals result!
Verdict:
First Choice: Anytime Goal Scorer - Samuel Hopskin @3.00 with BET365
Low-Risk Option: OVER 2.25 GOALS @1.90 with Pinnacle
You may be able to catch me on Twitter @Angela88Chan for bet-in-play if you wish to give me some support. Angie hopes I can contribute to the long-term future run at Betshoot, I am proud to be part of Betshoot tipster's team.
Obrázek

Odpovědět

Zpět na „Volná diskuze“