Nan Province. Thai

Diskuze o čemkoli, co se netýká Elona a jeho projektů
Odpovědět
edobre

Nan Province. Thai

Příspěvek od edobre » 9. 5. 2023, 14:51

Located in the remote Nan River valley, the best things to do in Nan Province is surrounded by forested mountains, the Phlueng Range in the western part and the Luang Prabang Range in the east. The highest mountain is the 2,079 meter high Phu Khe in Bo Kluea District, northeast of the city of Nan towards the border with Laos. The total forest area is 7,436 km2 (2,871 sq mi) or 61.3 percent of provincial area.
Nan is one of Thailand's seventy-six provinces (changwat) lies in upper northern Thailand. Neighboring provinces are (from south clockwise): Uttaradit, Phrae, and Phayao. To the north and east it borders Sainyabuli of Laos.
Nan province has a tropical savanna climate (Köppen climate classification Aw). Winters are quite dry and very warm. Temperatures rise until April, which is very hot with the average daily maximum at 37.0 °C (98.6 °F). The monsoon season runs from late April through October, with heavy rain and somewhat cooler temperatures during the day, although nights remain warm.
Agriculture is the province's main industry, but tourism in 2016 contributed an estimated 30% to the provincial GDP. This is one of the most popular destinations for travelers.

Barbara

Re: Nan Province. Thai

Příspěvek od Barbara » 30. 5. 2023, 10:31

I like the climate there, it suits my health and adapts easily.

football legends

chickclosed

Příspěvek od chickclosed » 6. 7. 2023, 6:15

I was looking for something related on blog search and came on your post.It's an excellent article; please maintain it and add to it.
redactle unlimited

otis

Příspěvek od otis » 7. 7. 2023, 10:42

You've done among us an excellent job researching the topic.

Odpovědět

Zpět na „Volná diskuze“